Is it me, or as we rattle towards Christmas and the end of the year, does time actually speed up?
I think so!
Readers, this post isn’t a post- it’s not even an excuse of a post. It is a sheer illusion of a post that should be here but isn’t because life is a leeeetle bit busy at the moment and for that I apologise.
I’m not complaining. Life is also excitingly brilliant at the moment, but it’s just whizzing by and I have my mind on about a thousand things every second of the day! This week, unfortunately, it’s meant putting the blog at the bottom of my list of priorities… but it and I will be back next week, promise!
In the meantime, what do you want for Christmas?? Not that I’m going to be getting you anything (I mean, come on, I’m not made of money), but it’s always interesting to find out what other people are lusting after! This year I’m hoping Santa will pop down the chimney with:
- A Macbook Pro
- This vintage filing cabinet
- A new office desk and chair to replace the god-awful hand-me-downs we currently have
- An anglepoise lamp (are you noticing an office-related theme yet?)
- A party frock for my very special New Years Eve in a Cotswolds barn with twenty Uni friends (SO excited!)
- An Oliver Bonas jewellery stand
- The wedding Miu Mius
- Some new pyjamas
- A Practical Wedding: The Book (I’ve recently discovered the A Practical Wedding blog and am head over heels enamoured)
- More time in the day
- A lottery win so I can buy myself all the above and not put Santa out.
Not asking too much, am I?
So what’s on your wish list this year?
P.S If anyone buys that filing cabinet, I will hunt you down. Stay. Away. From. The. Cabinet.